Wednesday, July 6, 2011

SP 8 & 9 : CUP

Missed a day for 4th of July yesterday... Even though it's late.. happy 4th of july!! :D
in the festivities i failed to do a speed painting, so that's why I am doing 2 today to make it up!

I think i need to do some landscape pictures next time, and maybe work from imagination.. but for now I'll try to fine tune colors and values first. small goals. hahaha

painted a cup this time and it feels like im slightly getting better at judging values. slightly..

here's the picture that i worked on first


and here's the black and white


here's the color version i did right after

i listened to Jon today and simplified a lot. thanks for the help :) !!

Also, unrelated event but John Clapp critiqued my work today. Inspiring to say the least, made me want to do more and more for my drawings. Thank you John Clapp!! xD

FIRE IT UP!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment