Saturday, July 23, 2011

SP 25 & 26

After yester.. I mean.. the day before yesterday's speed painting.. I decided to do some more 100% opacity paintings. I think it really does help me with choosing colors! :D some values and hues are still off.. and details are kinda.. abandoned. hahah..





hmmmm painting is hard. and i keep forgetting to check the time.. as usual. it's about an hour each.. supposedly.

in other news, i went to the zoo with the family yesterday! :D it was super crowded and even though i was being a butt and sketched the whole way through the trip they still love me muhahahah. It was funny when people come up to me and kinda peeking on my drawings.. also it was cool when they told me i'm good. ego-boost ftw :D

i will post up sketchy-pages later xD

No comments:

Post a Comment