Monday, July 11, 2011

SP 15 : Trees !



hmmm i like... the feeling of light. i seee... saturated colors and inconsistent values! D: but i like this painting :D

oh and wisdom teeth is gonee :D and it doesn't hurt as much as i thought.. hahaha. although i should keep my mouth shut.. who knows how i'll feel tomorrow! oh no! D:

forgot to take a picture of those 2 pages.. but i thought i'll show what i did for some character design stuff xD


it was hard coming up with all the different grandmass omgosh. but it's fun! :) 

2 comments:

  1. I love your old lady designs catamari! XD I can definitely see that you're trying different styles and shapes :) keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great painting! :D I do feel the same about light. :D It's awesome, but I'm having to find more interesting light compositions to get that satisfaction lately. XD I still love painting, but I'm not getting the same satisfaction from light and shadow. XD Lame...but...

    Dude, you're soo good at coming up with those designs! :D No question about you getting into the program :D I gotta keep working. XD

    Keep up the good work! :D

    ReplyDelete