Saturday, May 18, 2013

spring semester animations ( & some drawings on the side!)





this semester I took a bit more than I chew. Now that my art classes finals are over I can breathe a little more than before. The first video is my final reel for my 3d animation class; this reel consists of the poses that we have to make each week for the class, then quick studies and then the animations. My second test is our traditional animation final. The test requirement is to make our characters sit down on a chair. Triple Threats is the group that i got assigned to; and they helped to push me to make my test better. It was really great to be a part of something that pushes you to be better.

this semester i am also helping my friend to make her short film project that became a class. I animated a scene, cleaned it up, ink it and color. I learned a lot this semester. my brain hurts a lot and sometimes i didn't sleep much, but it was a great semester for learning.

of course i miss painting a bit so i take tiny breaks to paint. I should've painted more in my spare time though.

onwards to summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment